Investment project for sale - a land plot in Dzilnuciems, Babite parish, for the elite village Jurmala Lake Club development.
Total area of land plot - 10.75 hectares.
Planned building: about 20 000 m2, incl. 26 villas with a total area of 10 361 m2 and apartments with a total area of about 10 000 m2 with underground parking and a SPA complex. The project provides for the construction of villas with areas from 153.6 to 359.6 m2 in two categories: 13 multivillas for 52 apartments (total area 6 738 m2.) and 13 individual villas (total area 3 623 m2) on land plots from 12.8 to 25.3 ares.
Transport accessibility - 10-15 minutes drive from Riga, Jurmala and Riga International Airport.
Infrastructure: own pond, forest, near the elite village of Taurini, lake, no more than 5 minutes by car - a golf club, a water park, an equestrian sports complex etc.
International School of Latvia - an international school with studing in English - 3 km.
Communications: water - artesian well, electricity, gas, sewerage.
• Complete design concept of the village (both houses and public spaces)
• Design documentation developed and prepared
• Developed and prepared promotional materials
• Conducted land management work (leveling of land plots, drainage of groundwater, clearing the pond)
• Structures with roofs of 6 multi-villas with an area of 3 622 m2 were built, foundations for 3 villas were prepared
• The constructed buildings are supplied with gas, water, sewerage, electricity
• Roads were paved (the finishing coating with paving stones remained)
• Fenced territory etc.
Construction works were “frozen” in 2014.
Implementation options: sale of land and construction in progress