We offer for sale the plot of land of the total area of 1683 m² located at 70 Jomas street, Jurmala.
Jurmala is the largest resort city of Latvia and Baltic countries, 25 km west of Riga. It stretches 32 km between the Gulf of Riga and the Lielupe River.
The plot of land is situated in the centre of the main street of Jurmala, Jomas, known as one of the oldest promenades created in the late XIX century. It is the last offer appropriate for starting a restaurant or hotel business (HoReCa) in an attractive environment in Jurmala, thus adding uniqueness to the project.
The plot of land is located at the intersection of Jomas and Konkordijas streets. Konkordijas street, one of 3 thorough carriageways crossing Jomas street, ensures an excellent transport access to the plot of land.
Currently, it includes a 2-storeyed building of 229,5 sq.m. and an auxiliary building (shed) of 29,1 sq.m.
Key parameters of the building being designed:
· use of the building – restaurant and guest house (hotel);
· number of floors – 4 over-ground and 1 underground;
· restaurant is located on the 1st floor and partly on the 2nd floor of the historical building;
· hotel rooms are located on the 1st-4th floors of the building;
· restaurant kitchen, parking lot and auxiliary technological premises are on the underground floor;
· number of hotel rooms – 55;
· total area of restaurant halls – about 160,00 sq.m.