Residential building Detman House
The building is located in the heart of the old town of Riga – on 4 Tirgonyu street. The building's windows overlook the Dome square, on the opposite side of the square – the famous Dome Cathedral with the largest organ in Europe.
The city's best restaurants and attractions are located nearby.
Nearby, you can find Verman Park with a stage, Bastion hill, and the Latvian national Opera.
The embankment is 3 minute walk away.
• Total area – 915 m2, land – 229 m2, 6 floors.
• Good technical condition, in 2010 the facade was repaired and the copper roof was replaced
• * Built in 1900, commissioned by German entrepreneur Heinrich Bethmann,
• Located on the territory of the city monument of national significance "Riga historical city center",
• Part of the UNESCO world cultural heritage,
• Rooms on the upper floors are rented out (as apartments)